sEaRcH GoOgLe

Watch Movies in your PC

Friday 5 November 2010

Another Auto Blog Blueprint? Auto Blogging System from Jason Patosh and Jason Katzenback

I received an email from one of my subscribed list and he claimed that he has spoken to this owner of the Auto Blog Blueprint system I am about to share with you. The email goes like this....


"Dear Shahril, have you ever heard of "auto-blogging"? It's basically where you create 10s to 100s to 1000s of blogs. They get indexed by Google. Then they start getting traffic from Google
because they're so well optimized for whatever keywords you've selected.

You can then monetize the traffic with Google Adsense, CPA ads, or build an email list. It's SIMPLE.

... WAIT, no it's not! 

I've tried it, and guess what? It didn't work for me. Chances are, if you've ever tried it, it didn't work for you either.

I always heard about guys that would click a few buttons, crank out these massive 1,000 page websites, get traffic, and make over $100k a MONTH, without doing anything. No customers to worry about. No product to full fill. Nothing.

That's what sucked me into at least giving it a try. I know for a fact that people ARE auto-blogging and making huge amounts of money, but I couldn't ever figure out what I was doing wrong.

Then I spoke with a guy named Jason Katzenback. He's the owner of a bunch of link building, traffic generation products... but more importantly, he's making a TON of money with auto-blogging.

Anyway, after I spoke with him, he showed me the things he's doing in 2010 to make auto-blogging work REALLY well for him. I showed him what I was doing, and he told me that what I was trying, used to work in 2008 and even 2009, but in 2010 things changed had significantly " 

Well you see, the Auto Blog Blueprint is a complete auto blogging system that, unlike many other products out there, is not just a lousy 50-page ebook that leaves its reader asking more questions than getting real answers. The Blog Blueprint is an extremely detailed and easy step by step system with proven training and powerful software that gives you everything you need to be a successful auto blogger.


share Detect yahoo invisible

No comments: